Wednesday, July 15

Olivia Grace, Go To Your Room!

Such harsh words for a fun and exciting place! I hope she likes it!
Before and after...

Peering in from our room...

And first glance to the right...
I can explain the Chic-fil-A cow...but what for?

And a better shot including the rug...

Mobile just added...and a good view of the organic bedding...

Wait! Who's that sleeping in the crib?

Ahh, that would be the only cat allowed in my home.



the other side of the room...


But wait, there's more!
Next time we'll go inside a few drawers and the closet, because who can resist tiny little t-shirts?

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! You should totally be sending that in somewhere so it can be featured, she's such a lucky baby girl already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I hope you will take some time to submit to our real rooms. Would love to feature all the wonderful details and links on Project Nursery. Thanks so much for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this nursery!!! I would love to use black, yellow and fuschia. Can you tell me a little bit about where you found your furniture and your bedding/quilt! I am just starting my son Rowan's blog (rowanandco.blogspot.com) and your blog and nursery are both a HUGE inspiration to me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too LOVE this nursery. I'm using it for inspiration for my daughter Harper's. I was wondering how thick you went on your stripes? We are just going to do hot pink instead of yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete