Wednesday, June 10

Nursery Update: Glider Arrives Today



The last major piece of furniture goes into the nursery today---the glider!

I'm so excited to see it...it's been a long "6-8 weeks!"
My glider will be exactly as pictured above but the pillow will be black on one-side and they did a custom cardinal red on the other side (which is probably another reason it took the full 8 weeks).

I have heard so many wonderful things about this chair from others who have it, and can't wait to sit in it!

The nursery is still not complete, but all of the major components are in place, assembled, and installed--just in time for this weekend's shower!

I will be doing little snapshot previews of different parts of the nursery in the coming days/weeks and then finally unveil the final product once I put the finishing touches in!

My goal is to get this bad boy done by July, so I can relax more toward the end of the pregnancy. Charm City Daddy probably welcomes this idea as I have been in "nesting mode overload" and sometimes working until 2 a.m. on house/nursery projects.

I know it's crazy, but I can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment