Thursday, June 25

Gigglin' This Weekend!

I just found out that one of my baby registry stores, Giggle, just opened a Washington, DC Metro area location! For those of us in the "DC Metro area" hip to this marketing lingo--that usually means suburban Maryland--and is most certainly true in this case as well.





For those of you in the "DC Metro Area" the new Giggle Maryland store is located at The Shops at Wisconsin Place: 5330 Western Avenue, Chevy Chase, MD 20815--Good old Montgomery County. Capital Beltway here I come.

In addition to Babies R Us, I chose Giggle for their bold, modern selection of baby gear. You would be hard pressed to find any pastels or ruffles there.

I hear the NYC Soho and UES stores are crazy on weekends--and since I prefer online shopping to avoid crowds, I'm hoping this new store won't be all the way crazy, just yet. Yeah right.

Depending on what they have in-store in stock, I plan to possibly purchase our stroller...






and bassinet...



A friend who purchased her stroller at the NYC store told me that they will assemble everything in-store for you and of course show you how to use it. Music to Charm City Daddy's ears.

Moreover, if you want or need the help, they also have personal shoppers (in-store or long-distance) ready to help you with anything you need.

So as Jerry Maguire once said, "Who's coming with me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment